Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to Wandering and Wondering

Welcome to my first blog post.  Scott thinks "Wandering and Wondering with Wendy" is a lot to live up to.  I'm going to be honest and say I'm not even sure how this blog will evolve. I have no grand plan or vision statement. The bottom line is that I think my life is almost perfect and I want to share it.

I cannot promise profound ponderings on a daily basis but I do know that as I walk Otter each day, my mind certainly wanders and regularly I stumble onto some questions or dilemmas that I would love to present to others for consideration and most definitely discussion. The names will be changed to protect the innocent if I think there is any hint of shame or embarrassment.

English scholars... I beg your forgiveness immediately...  sometimes my mind goes so much faster than my fingers can type and if I get hung up on grammar, punctuation and spelling, I lose the thought.

I would love to hear your comments and hold no grudges against those who disagree with me. It would be a terrible world if everyone liked chocolate ice cream.

With all that said...  I hope you find this blog enjoyable enough to visit frequently and see where I am wandering and what I am wondering.

~Wendy

3 comments:

  1. While you are out wondering, ponder on a few of these things. When it snows it is white , where does the white go when it melts ? Why is there braille in the keys of the drive-thru atm ??

    ReplyDelete