Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wondering what I was thinking...



This evening I sat here and wondered... "what was I thinking?!".

In the past three weeks I have:

  1. started tearing down wallpaper to paint a hallway and stairwell
  2. helped Scott start to tear down a fence to facilitate a shared fence between our house and the neighbor
  3. adopted a dog with the attention span of a toddler
  4. felt compelled to pack a lunch for Scott that causes lunch envy at least twice a week when he opens his meal at work
  5. started to declutter and reorganize drawers and storage spaces
  6. attempted to alleviate Scott of 95% of the household chores so he can focus on his trigonometry class
Is it any wonder that I came down with a miserable cold on Sunday? When will I learn that I really do not have to take on the world each and every morning?  How old does a woman have to be to stop multi-tasking?

Yet somehow, in the midst of it all...  the more I have to do, the more I manage to get done.  Am I the only one?

1 comment:

  1. I too like having a goal and a deadline. It helps me accomplish a lot

    ReplyDelete