This evening I sat here and wondered... "what was I thinking?!".
In the past three weeks I have:
- started tearing down wallpaper to paint a hallway and stairwell
- helped Scott start to tear down a fence to facilitate a shared fence between our house and the neighbor
- adopted a dog with the attention span of a toddler
- felt compelled to pack a lunch for Scott that causes lunch envy at least twice a week when he opens his meal at work
- started to declutter and reorganize drawers and storage spaces
- attempted to alleviate Scott of 95% of the household chores so he can focus on his trigonometry class
Is it any wonder that I came down with a miserable cold on Sunday? When will I learn that I really do not have to take on the world each and every morning? How old does a woman have to be to stop multi-tasking?
Yet somehow, in the midst of it all... the more I have to do, the more I manage to get done. Am I the only one?