Monday, August 26, 2013

Holding my breath...



Scott started painting the walls today. They are blue... very light blue... I am not getting good vibes from it...

My thoughts are that there will be too much blue in there....

Scott said if we turn the quilt over to the printed side, it won't be too much blue.

If we turn the quilt over to the printed side, I think the rug will look ridiculous.

Not really feeling the excitement for the end result all of a sudden....

I should have stood my ground on either the wall color or the rug...  giving up both of them is changing the look I wanted to achieve completely.

Using a different quilt (a plain white one) on the bed as the primary bedspread might be an option, with the blue quilt as an accessory.

There is hope.

I am upset that I am being selfish about this project. I need to let it go. It is just a bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment